When building reliable equipment for the oil and gas industry, you need signal conditioning devices you can trust
GOES GmbH – an oilfield service company based in Celle, Germany - designs & manufactures a full range of well stimulation, drilling, cementing and work over equipment and supply a full range of supporting products for the oil and gas industry worldwide.
Process downtimes are costly
When building machinery and equipment for the oil and gas industry, quality and reliability is of the essence. If machinery parts fail and the process needs to be stopped, the consequences can be costly.
To supply quality signal conditioning devices GOES GmbH needs a reliable and innovative partner with short delivery times.
GOES GmbH Germany - manufacturer of specialized oilfield equipment and a leading provider of aftermarket parts and service to the oil and gas. Photo from consulting-agency-trade.com.
微信红包群二维码Mr. Matthias Barbei, Head of Electrical Construction, GOES GmbH explains why the company has chosen PR electronics as their partner and supplier of signal conditioning devices:
“We have been working closely together with PR electronics for years now. We have very similar mind sets and expectations regarding a high level of professionalism and getting speedy answers to our questions. But equally important is the high quality of PR’s devices - our equipment must be reliable even under extreme conditions, and PR delivers on quality. When building reliable equipment for the oil and gas industry worldwide, you need signal conditioning devices you can trust.
We also see it as a great plus that many PR devices are multifunctional. Having a few variants that apply to a broad range of applications saves installation time and need for training”.
we sincerely thank mr. barbei, goes gmbh, for his participation in this article.
Products used - examples:
- Displays - 5531B, 5714D, 5725A, and 5725D
- Programmable converters, calculators (multifunctional) - 4114, 4116, 4131, and 5115A
- Splitters for visualization of pressure/temperature/position/rotations in terminals and panels - 3104, 3108, and 3114
- I.S. interfaces for nitrogen and acidizing units - 5104B, 5105B, 5202B, and 5223B
- Communication interfaces - 4501 for modification of operational parameters in system 4000 devices (can also be used for 9000 devices). The interface can be moved from one devicee to another of the same type and the user can download the configuration of the first device to subsequent devices. 4501 is a fixed display for visualization of process data and status.
How to copy programming made on a PR 4xxx/9xxx device to similar devices with the PR 4501 programming front/ interface...
we have highly educated i.s. specialists in all countries where pr electronics is represented, and our competent specialists are happy to answer any questions you might have in relation to intrinsically safe solutions for hazardous locations and locations where there are risks of explosions.